:: DEADLINE: FRIDAY, AUGUST 11 BY 11PM ::
CALLING ALL PHOTOGRAPHERS!
PhotoFest is a juried photography exhibition that takes place each September and is open to all types of photography-based artwork, including traditional and digital processes and mixed media work that features photography. The exhibit will be featured in the Paseo Art Space during the entire month of September.
To view full application and submit your photographs, please visit: thepaseo.wufoo.com/forms/z1jtf76k12yzp07/
The application is fully online. If you need assistance, please contact [email protected]
or call 405-525-2688.
Best of Show — $100
2 Merit Awards — $50
DATES TO REMEMBER:
• FRIDAY, AUGUST 11 — SUBMISSIONS DUE BY 11PM
• Wednesday, August 16 — Notification of selected works
• Saturday, August 26 — Delivery of selected works to the Paseo Arts Association: 3022 Paseo, Oklahoma City 73103
• Friday, September 1 — Opening reception and awards at the Paseo First Friday Gallery Walk, 6-10pm
• Saturday, September 30 — Last day of exhibit. Artists MUST pick up works between 12-5pm.
• Open to two and three-dimensional work in photography.
• Work must be ready to display at time of delivery. Two-dimensional work should have D-rings and hanging wire properly installed.
• Work must be no larger than 30'' in any direction, including frame. Size limitations and hanging restrictions will be strictly enforced.
• Process and type of photography must be specified. (i.e. digital, hand-tinted silver gelatin print, mixed media, etc.). We will provide labels with name artwork & artist, dimensions, medium and price.
• All work must be for sale.
** Work that has been previously selected for any past PAA Juried Show is not eligible. Work that has been submitted but not selected is still eligible.
$15 for Paseo Arts Association members
$20 for non-members