Join us for an in-depth panel discussion on the emerging issue of Oklahoma's opioid epidemic. A panel of experts will engage in a lively no-holds-barred discussion with our editor, Ted Streuli.
• Jessica Hawkins, Sr. Director, Prevention Services, Oklahoma Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services
• Dr. Jason Beaman, Chair, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Oklahoma State University-Center for Health Sciences
• Michael Burrage, Attorney at Law, Whitten Burrage
• Mike Hunter, Attorney General, State of Oklahoma
• Julia Jernigan, Executive Director, Oklahoma Behavioral Health Association
Free admission at the KOSU Performance Studio.
Sponsored by FATE.org