The Paseo Arts Association’s annual Members’ Show exhibits the best art works created by our supportive members in the Paseo Art Space.
PAA Membership is open to anyone, but this show is only open to PAA Members. If you wish to join, dues can be paid in this form when submitting your works. Details about membership can be found at thepaseo.org/join
• FRIDAY, JANUARY 12 – Digital submissions due by 11pm
• WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 17 – Notification of selected works via email by 5pm
• SATURDAY, JANUARY 27 — Delivery of selected works to the Paseo Art Space — 3022 Paseo, Oklahoma City 73103
*NOTE: Selected works MUST be delivered no later than 5pm
• FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 3 – Opening reception at the First Friday Paseo Gallery Walk, 6-10 pm
• SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 25 – Last day of exhibit. *Artists MUST pick up works between 12-5 pm
Artists will be notified of selection via email. Please ensure that the email you submit on this form is current.
1 Best of Show — $100
2 Merit Awards — $50
3 Honorable Mentions
Marissa Raglin is the SPACE 2017-18 artist in residence at. She is an Oklahoma City visual artist who works in analog collage and resin to create whimsical, ethereal works on paper. Having earned her BA in Studio Art from Oklahoma Baptist University in 2012, Raglin compiles images from vintage magazines, books, and postcards to create assemblages of collage imagery. Raglin is a 2015 Artist Inc. Live OKC Fellow and works as the Director of Museum Experience at the Oklahoma Hall of Fame and Gaylord-Pickens Museum.
• All entries are to be submitted through this application. Artists may submit up to three images for consideration. Please note, submission of entries does not guarantee acceptance. The Juror will review all submissions and choose the pieces to be exhibited in the show. He/she may select one, two, three or none.
• Open to two and three-dimensional work in any media.
• Two-dimensional work can be no larger than 40 inches in any direction, including any mounting, framing, and/or display devices.
• Three-dimensional works can be no larger than 36 inches wide by 40 inches tall including any mounting, framing, and/or display devices.
• Work must be ready to display at time of delivery. Two-dimensional work should have D-rings and hanging wire properly installed. Any work without proper hanging wire installed will not be accepted.
• When using «Untitled» for the name of your work and you have more than one «Untitled» piece, please number as follows, «Untitled 1» «Untitled 2» «Untitled 3»
• No work that has been previously selected in any of the PAA's juried shows is eligible. Work that you have previously entered but was not selected is allowed.
$15 — This is a flat entry fee. It is the same whether you enter one, two or three pieces.
PAA retains 30% commission on all works sold.
All work must be for sale.
For questions, assistance with the application or to check your membership status, please call Paige at (405) 525-2688 or email [email protected]
Click the link to access the application: thepaseo.wufoo.com/forms/z11d8fa21eiwkmu/