Have up ever woken up one day only to discover that you’ve been operating and functioning under a grand delusion? Come share your story of navigating life through lies, deception, altered states of reality, illusions, and grand delusions
The event is an open-mic storytelling performance featuring up to ten storytellers. This event is free and open to the public, but geared toward and adult audience.
Here are the rules for the open-mic:
1. The theme for the open-mic is: Grand Delusions
2. Participate in the open-mic by signing up between 6:45 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
3. Stories must be 7 minutes or less.
4. Your story should be true and from your point of view.
5. Stories should be told without notes.
6. No stand-up comedy. We love funny people, but they must tell a story.
Audience members will vote on a winner for the open-mic. Bring friends, but get there early…seating is limited. Winner receives a «special» trophy and a Saints gift card.