Facebook event page
Embassy Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City Downtown Medical Center
741 N Phillips Ave, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73104
The Journal Record has selected its 15th class of Achievers Under 40. The 2018 honorees from across the state will be honored May 18 at the Embassy Suites Oklahoma City Downtown/Medical Center at 741 N. Phillips Ave.
“I am always surprised by how difficult it is to select the 39 honorees,” said Ted Streuli, associate publisher and editor of The Journal Record. “It’s very competitive and for every person we honor there are two or three we had to turn down. Many of those are excellent candidates, so making it to the top 39 really is a great honor.”
The 39 honorees will be recognized at the Achievers Under 40 event set to start at 11:30 a.m. and profiled in a special publication of The Journal Record. Registration and networking will begin at 11 a.m.
Love’s Travel Stops and Country Stores is presenting sponsor of the event.
Reservations for the luncheon can be made by calling Brittany Attaway at 405-278-2820 or visiting journalrecord.eventsmart.com/events/au40.
Individual tickets are $75. Regular tables of 10 are $950 and include preferred seating and keepsake frame. Table and event sponsorships are also still available. Call 405-278-2820 for more information.
The Journal Record’s 2018 Achievers Under 40 include:
• Noor Jihan Abdul-Haqq, Peace of Mind Pediatrics, Del City.
• Victor Acosta, The Paper Box Crafts and Designs, Oklahoma City.
• Umit Alpaslan, Dove Schools, Oklahoma City.
• Kimberly Counts Anderson, Heritage Hall School, Nichols Hills.
• Erica Bird, Trustmark Title, Oklahoma City.
• Roy Boney, Cherokee Nation, Tahlequah.
• Jessie Brandt, Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tulsa, Broken Arrow.
• Brian Busey, Delaware Resource Group (DRG), Oklahoma City.
• Miriam Campos, JPMorgan Chase, Oklahoma City.
• Margaret Creighton, Positive Tomorrows, Oklahoma City.
• Ryan Cross, Arvest Bank, Oklahoma City.
• Jeremiah Matthew Davis, Oklahoma Contemporary, Oklahoma City.
• Weston DeHart, CMSWillowbrook, Chickasha.
• John Edwards, Halcyon Works LLC/Porter Hedges LLP, Oklahoma City.
• Ray Foreman, UMB Bank, Tulsa.
• Joshua Hinkle, Republic Bank & Trust, Norman.
• Landon Hise, Cordell Memorial Hospital, Cordell.
• Mary Huckabee, Conner & Winters LLP, Tulsa.
• Jarrett Jobe, University of Central Oklahoma, Edmond.
• Dr. Michael Johnson, The Children’s Center Rehabilitation Hospital, Bethany.
• Sheena Karami, Express Employment Professionals, Oklahoma City.
• Asha Karippot, Cancer Treatment Centers of America, Tulsa.
• Hazel Lonewolf, Oklahoma City Indian Clinic, Oklahoma City.
• Elijah McIntosh, Muscogee (Creek) Nation, Tahlequah.
• Trish McPeek, Central Electric Cooperative, Stillwater.
• Bansari Mehta, Retina Vitreous Center, Oklahoma City.
• Lucy Lambert Novotny, Manhattan Construction Co., Oklahoma City.
• Trevor Pemberton, Oklahoma County District Court, Oklahoma City.
• R. Luke Rebenitsch, ClearSight Center, Oklahoma City.
• Mike Robins, Leadership Exchange Academy, Edmond.
• Tralynna Scott, Cherokee Nation Business, Broken Arrow.
• John B. Semtner, FSB Architects + Engineers, Oklahoma City.
• Amy Buchan Siegfried, Last Night’s Game, Tulsa.
• Summer Wesley, Hopoksia, Norman.
• Emily Sutton, KFOR-TV, Oklahoma City.
• Wendy Thompson, Love’s Travel Stops & Country Stores, Oklahoma City.
• Moira Watson, Hall Estill Attorneys at Law, Oklahoma City.
• Elizabeth Windel, SDG Architects, Ardmore.
• Aimee Yarbrough, Citizens Bank of Edmond, Edmond.